Welcome to the Hampton Inn Oneonta hotel located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains. Our hotel in Oneonta, New York is conveniently situated near lakes, Cooperstown and the National Baseball Hall of Fame, SUNY Oneonta, Hartwick College, SUNY Delhi, and golf courses.
Visit in the fall to view the beautiful foliage. Discover boutique shopping and dining on Main Street Oneonta and retail shopping at the Southside Mall. Travel the Cooperstown Beverage Trail and experience fine food and drink along the way. Music lovers enjoy summer concerts at Brewery Ommegang, and performances at Foothills Performing Arts Center.
The nearby business community is home to ACCO, Ioxus, Chobani, Amphenol, and Preferred Mutual. Ideal for business and leisure travelers, our Oneonta hotel has a friendly, courteous staff that is passionate about making your stay exceptional.
Relax in our spacious guest rooms and suites offering home comforts such as a clean and fresh Hampton bed®, 32-inch LCD TV, free WiFi, micro-fridge, and coffeemaker. Choose whirlpool or family suites with twin pull-out sofa beds and extra space. Accessible rooms are available.
Hold meetings at our Oneonta hotel with 400 sq. ft. of meeting space, and work productively in the free 24-hour business center. Enjoy a free hot breakfast daily or opt for one of our Hampton On The Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Socialize in the comfortable lobby, exercise in our free fitness center, and relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool.
- 79 mins. from Albany County Airport, 65 mins. from Greater Binghamton Airport
- Near National Baseball Hall of Fame Museum and Fly Creek Cider Mill
- 106 spacious guest rooms, suites & accessible rooms
- Tasteful, fresh decor with relaxed ambience throughout
- Meeting Room (accommodates up to 25) and 24-hr business center
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Rooms & Suites
Included in Every Stay
- Hampton’s free hot breakfast®
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free WiFi in guest rooms and lobby
- Gym/fitness center use